- Canadian Assistive Technology - Providing state of the art low vision and blindness solutions
- Canadialog - Exclusive Partner of Freedom Scientific in Canada
- Frontier Computing - It Can be Done.
- Humanware - Tools that empower our customers to compete effectively in a sighted world.
- Be My Eyes is an iPhone app that connects people with a visual impairment to sighted people to handle big and small tasks, while the sighted get the joy of helping someone in need in an easy and informal way.
- World Access for the Blind is an organization dedicated to equalizing opportunities for the success of blind people by providing innovative technology and strategies to enhance or replace vision.
Canada Revenue Agency
- NOAH - The National Organization for Albinism and Hypopigmentation
- NDA - Norrie Disease Association
- The Achromatopsia NetworkAn information network for individuals and families who are affected by achromatopsia and for professionals interested in learning about achromatopsia.
- Amazon.com Offers free e-books
- Audible Books Offers Books, Newspapers, Magazines in audio format.
- Tumble Books Online Collection of animated, Talking picture books, reading comprehension quizzes, educational games, and teacher resources.
- Family Connect - A New Web Community Brings Together Parents of Visually Impaired Children
Recreation and Sports
- The Alberta Sports and Recreation Association for the Blind -They are a volunteer organization dedicated to the provision of recreation and sports opportunities for Albertans who are blind or partially sighted.
- Canadian Blind Sports - They will let you know about junior and adult goalball programs in your area, as well as other sports such as lawnbowling and powerlifting.
- Paralympic Sports Association - They run programs all year long and have sports such as, Adapted Floor Hockey, Indoor Soccer, Teen & Adult Group, Sledge Hockey, Wheelchair Square Dancing, Swim Club, and Tae Kwon Do.
- Special Olympics Edmonton - They operate 37 sport programs in 23 sports in Edmonton. Over 550 athletes participate in weekly or bi-weekly practices in various venues throughout the city.
- ASVI Calgary Is the Southern Sister Organization to ASVI Edmonton
- CNIB is a national voluntary agency providing services to individuals whom are blind or visually impaired across Canada.